KINGQUAD 750 4x4 AUTO POWER STEER CAMO 2017
BUILT LIKE NO OTHER
Three decades of ATV manufacturing experience has led to the KingQuad 750AXi, and for the true outdoor enthusiasts, Suzuki’s most powerful and technologically advanced ATV is offered in a special edition camouflage colour scheme to help you blend in when you don’t want to be seen. Abundant torque developed by the 722cc fuel-injected engine gives the KingQuad the get up and go that’s a must-have for large Farm & Recreational ATVs. With an independent rear suspension system, locking front differential, and a handful of other features, the KingQuad 750AXi 4x4 Power Steering Camo comes loaded with all the necessities to make sure you get the job done.
3 Year Factory Warranty
At Suzuki we back our entire range of hard-working Farm ATV products with a full 3 year factory Suzuki warranty. It’s our show of commitment to you. Which shouldn’t be surprising, especially since Suzuki Farm ATVs already come packed with advanced technology and tuned specifically for the tough Australian conditions.
The Mighty King
A powerful 722cc liquid-cooled DOHC, four-valve cylinder head Suzuki fuel-injected engine is tuned to deliver mighty low-to-mid range torque and high RPM output. The KingQuad’s lightweight aluminium cylinder is canted forward 48° for optimal weight bias, allowing lower seat height. The cylinder bore is coated with SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
Torque-sensing front diff
Torque-sensing front differential with three modes - 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD - easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
Sealed multi-plate rear brake
Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with large 200mm discs and lightweight calipers provide maximum brake pad surface area for increased stopping power and outstanding durability. Working together with a sealed multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design, provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is almost maintenance free. Its sealed design ensures strong, effective braking over nearly any kind of terrain or conditions.
- Compact and lightweight electric power steering delivers lighter steering in a variety of conditions to reduce rider fatigue. It is positioned high on the vehicle to avoid water and debris.
- Fuel injection improves throttle response and fuel efficiency, while delivering power consistently and improving starting.
- The fuel-injection system utilises technology well-proven in both motorcycle and ATV races.
- The rubber-mounted engine uses two balancer shafts to keep the powerful ride smooth.
- Air filter has both paper (for superior filtration) and foam (easily cleaned and re-used) elements for better durability and less maintenance.
- Efficient and functional fully automatic QuadMatic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission) using a durable V-belt and centrifugal clutch.
- Fully independent suspension system with adjustable shock absorbers. Shock absorbers at all four corners are adjustable for five different preload settings, providing maximum versatility for different loads.
- An advanced engine braking system helps the transmission control vehicle speed by minimizing freewheeling during descents.
- Gate-style drive mode selector lets the rider easily and securely select low, high, neutral or "park" setting.
- Suzuki's exclusive T-shaped seat, designed for all-day comfort and easier body-weight transition.
- Full-length plastic skid plates guard the chassis and engine.
- Fuel tank positioned below the seat helps keep the machine's weight centre low. Ratcheting gas cap helps prevent over-tightening.
- Front and rear cargo racks are covered in a wrinkle-finish paint for increased durability.
- A handy storage compartment is mounted on the right-side front fender.
- LCD instrumentation includes speedometer, odometer, twin tripmeters, clock, hour meter, gear indicator, fuel gauge, and drive mode readouts.
- Flexible tube located inside the front bumper for easy winch installation.
KINGQUAD 750AXI 4X4 POWER STEERING CAMO SPECIFICATIONS
|ENGINE||SINGLE CYLINDER, 4-STROKE, DOHC, 4-VALVE, LIQUID-COOLED,|
|TRANSMISSION||CVT, HIGH/LOW RANGE 2WD-4WD, FRONT DIFFERENTIAL LOCK|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||FULLY INDEPENDENT A-ARM WITH 5-WAY ADJUSTABLE PRELOAD SHOCKS|
|REAR SUSPENSION||FULLY INDEPENDENT A-ARM AND I-BEAM WITH ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS|
|FRONT BRAKES||TWIN 200MM DISCS WITH LIGHTWEIGHT CALIPERS|
|REAR BRAKES||SEALED OIL-BATHED, MULTI-DISC|
|FUEL CAPACITY||17.5 LITRES|
|WARRANTY||3 YEARS UNLIMITED KM|
|SEAT HEIGHT||920 MM|
|WET WEIGHT||307 KG|
|FRONT RACK LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY||30 KG|
|REAR RACK LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY||60 KG|
|MAXIMUM TOWING CAPACITY ON UNEVEN GROUND||180 KG|
|MAXIMUM TOWING CAPACITY ON LEVEL GROUND||450 KG|
|MAXIMUM VEHICLE LOADING||172 KG|