KINGQUAD 500 4x4 AUTO 2018
BUILT FOR TOUGH CONDITIONS
You sometimes need the ultimate grunt from your quad, but mostly it’s an everyday all-round gutsy farm companion. Here’s where the KingQuad 500 comes into its own. You get all the advances of the flagship ATV – the KingQuad 750 – but in a package that offers the best value in its class.
The KingQuad 500 boasts the same aggressive new styling, fuel-injected performance, push-button 2WD/4WD select, front disc brakes and sealed oil-bathed multi-disc rear brakes for extra stopping power.
Overall handling is made easier and the ride made more comfortable and stable with independent front and rear suspension. Plus the ‘torque-sensing’ limited slip front differential provides maximum traction and light steering in tight turns.
All this adds up to a bike that doesn’t just lead the mid-sized class but a bike that’s going to carry the KingQuad lineage to new heights.
Comfort, control, power and convenience - all in the KINGQUAD style.
3 Year Factory Warranty
At Suzuki we back our entire range of hard-working Farm ATV products with a full 3 year factory Suzuki warranty. It’s our show of commitment to you. Which shouldn’t be surprising, especially since Suzuki Farm ATVs already come packed with advanced technology and tuned specifically for the tough Australian conditions.
Push button 2WD/4WD
Torque-sensing differential with three modes - 2WD, 4WD or differential-locked 4WD - easily selected with a handlebar-mounted button.
Reliable braking performance
Front dual hydraulic disc brakes and rear sealed oil-bathed multi-disc braking system deliver strong and consistent stopping performance.
Fully independent suspension system
A-arm front and A-arm/I-beam rear -delivers superior riding comfort and versatile handling performance. Shock absorbers at all four corners are adjustable for five different preload settings, providing maximum versatility for different loads.
Gate-style drive mode selector lever lets the rider easily and securely select between low, high, neutral or reverse setting.
12 volt output
Sealed 12V accessory outlet and a tow hitch fitted as standard equipment.
Complete gauge package, including a speedometer, odometer, separate trip meter, gear and differential displays, clock, fuel gauge, clock and more.
Plenty of storage
Two storage compartments: one easily accessible tool box under the rear fender, and a large 2.8 litre water resistant front storage compartment which features an easy access screw-on cap.
- A powerful 493cc, SOHC, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine designed for a wide powerband provides strong performance.
- Suzuki fuel injection system, featuring high-performance motorcycle technology, provides excellent throttle response, fuel efficiency and quick engine starts under all operating conditions.
- A lightweight aluminium cylinder bore is electro-plated with Suzuki's own race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for improved heat transfer and superior ring seal that results in excellent combustion chamber efficiency.
- The cylinder is also canted forward for lower centre of gravity, reduced engine height and lower seat height.
- The KingQuad 500AXi features a compact 4-valve cylinder head with large intake valves and straight intake ports for superb cylinder charging efficiency. A sportbike-derived chain-and-gear camshaft drive system allows a short/narrow cylinder head design and reduced overall engine height.
- An engine counterbalancer shaft creates a smooth running engine at all speeds.
- High capacity aluminium radiator with large diameter thermostatically controlled cooling fan for stable engine operating temperature.
- QuadMatic™ CVT-type automatic transmission designed for maximum versatility and convenience – fender-mounted gate-type shifter operation for high/low drive ranges.
- Compact torque-sensing limited-slip front differential offers more powerful traction plus light steering effort. A differential-lock system provides serious four-wheel-drive traction.
- Advanced engine brake system minimises free-wheeling to help the rider control downhill speed.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
- Fully independent, I-beam rear suspension with long suspension travel includes large diameter shock absorbers with 5-way spring preload adjustment and large diameter rear sway-bar.
- Sealed, multi-plate rear brake system, with a clutch-type design provides high durability, offers reduced unsprung weight, and is low-maintenance
- For superb traction and durability in any condition, specialised 25-inch tires are mounted on heavy-duty steel wheels.
- Suzuki's innovative and exclusive T-shaped seat provides maximum rider mobility during spirited riding or tackling difficult terrain. It’s also plush for comfort during extended time in the saddle.
- Winch-ready chassis with flexible tube routing for wiring from winch mounting space to under the seat.
- Polyethylene skid plate provides front-to-rear under carriage protection with minimal resistance over rocks and rough terrain. Durable plastic guards protect the front and rear half shafts.
- LED indicator lamps provide alerts for fuel injection operation and engine temperature status.
- Distinctively-styled 30W multi-reflector halogen headlights, and compact 5/21W tail light and brake light.
- A high output three-phase charging system and large 18-amp maintenance-free battery provides extra power for easy electric starting and accessory use.
- The KingQuad 500AXi comes with a large 17.5L fuel tank, positioned for a low centre-of-gravity. It includes a vacuum-operated petcock, ratchet-style fuel cap and convenient bar-type fuel gauge.
- Rugged steel-tube racks with wrinkle paint finish for increased durability and scratch resistance.
KINGQUAD 500AXI 4X4 SPECIFICATIONS
|ENGINE||SINGLE CYLINDER, 4-STROKE, DOHC, LIQUID-COOLED|
|TRANSMISSION||V-BELT, CVT AUTOMATIC, HI/LO RATIO, 2WD-4WD, FRONT DIFF LOCK|
|FRONT SUSPENSION||FULLY INDEPENDENT A-ARM WITH ADJUSTABLE SHOCK ABSORBERS|
|REAR SUSPENSION||FULLY INDEPENDENT A-ARM AND I-BEAM WITH ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS|
|FRONT BRAKES||TWIN 200MM DISCS WITH LIGHTWEIGHT CALIPERS|
|REAR BRAKES||SEALED OIL-BATHED, MULTI-DISC|
|FUEL CAPACITY||17.5 LITRES|
|WARRANTY||3 YEARS UNLIMITED KM|
|SEAT HEIGHT||920 MM|
|WET WEIGHT||307 KG|
|FRONT RACK LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY||30 KG|
|REAR RACK LOAD CARRYING CAPACITY||60 KG|
|MAXIMUM TOWING CAPACITY ON UNEVEN GROUND||180 KG|
|MAXIMUM TOWING CAPACITY ON LEVEL GROUND||450 KG|
|MAXIMUM VEHICLE LOADING||172 KG|